Yellow Contour. Gives you curves where you need them. Designet to match all those concave surrfaces installers see every day. A great fit for window film paint protetion or vinil installs. The Contour Hugs surfaces evenly while spreading radial pressure outward for quick film adhesion. The elongated triangular shape gets in to all those hard-to-reach areas.
- film glass tint applicator - a favorite tool;
- great for pressing foil into curved areas of windows, especially rear windows;
- ideal tool for mounting PPF film;
- when using a towel, it is easier to clean in inaccessible places, such as small grooves between door handles, headlights, etc.;
- the contour can also be used to push the window film down into the narrow spaces between the tire and the glass;
- because of their special shape, these tools are great for pushing vinyl around or between narrow spaces of auto parts.